Archive for September 2015
Support Your Local Police: Our Heroes In The Streets
Don’t miss this important lecture !!! James Fitzgerald will discuss the current administration’s drive to assemble a national police force. Using federal and state grants, Washington and Harrisburg have encouraged local police department mergers, additional federal and state-run task forces, federal and state training & technical assistance programs, mitlitarization of our local police forces, and Local-DOJ cooperatives. Ladies & gentlemen: federal money always comes with federal strings attached. Jim will shed some light on the many “strings” Washington is planning to foist on your local law enforcement agencies. As the power structure of your community police departments is transferred to bureaucrats in Washington, the people become more alienated from those who are charged with their protection. A national police force is a hallmark of tyrannies world-wide. The Department of Homeland Security would like nothing more than to control the officers on our streets. According to Rahm Emanuel, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” Well the recent Ferguson and Baltimore unrest are the most recent crises being used to fuel the drive towards a police-state in America. If you think this assessment over-states the situation I invite you to investigate the White House Initiatives listed below.
Jim will help you to see where these in-roads are at play. Learn about this problem, share the information with your friends and neighbors, support your local officers, pressure your local officials to refuse the money, maintain their independence from the regulations and maintain our freedom. The law should be your friend not something you fear. Click the image above for a downloadable flyer or click here.
This lecture is a volunteer run project in need of funding to offset the expenses associated with: room rental, lodging & meals, travel, printing, advertising etc. Please support this effort through a donation or advertise your business, group, blog, book, etc in our program booklet. Our fundraising appeal letter contains all the details on supporting the program. Please email me or contact the person sharing this with you if you need to purchase tickets in advance or wish to order flyers for distribution or display.
Speech Related Downloads:
Additional Information / Related Posts:
White House Initiatives:
- Launching the Police Data Initiative
- Building Trust Between Communities and Local Police
- Building Partnerships among Law Enforcement Agencies …
- NOW IS THE TIME – whitehouse.gov
- Using Data to Transform Policing in New Orleans …
- President Obama Creates the Task Force on 21st Century Policing …
- Vice President Biden Meets with Law Enforcement Officials in Philadelphia …
- Fact Sheet Training First Responders and Schools on Active …
- Obama Administration Awards “Vets to Cops” Hiring Grants
- Supporting Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Who Keep Our Nation Safe
- Review: Federal Support for Local Law Enforcement Equipment Acquisition…
- The list goes on and on … What 21st Century Policing Means