Support Your Local Police: Our Heroes In The Streets
Don’t miss this important lecture !!! James Fitzgerald will discuss the current administration’s drive to assemble a national police force. Using federal and state grants, Washington and Harrisburg have encouraged local police department mergers, additional federal and state-run task forces, federal and state training & technical assistance programs, mitlitarization of our local police forces, and Local-DOJ cooperatives. Ladies & gentlemen: federal money always comes with federal strings attached. Jim will shed some light on the many “strings” Washington is planning to foist on your local law enforcement agencies. As the power structure of your community police departments is transferred to bureaucrats in Washington, the people become more alienated from those who are charged with their protection. A national police force is a hallmark of tyrannies world-wide. The Department of Homeland Security would like nothing more than to control the officers on our streets. According to Rahm Emanuel, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.” Well the recent Ferguson and Baltimore unrest are the most recent crises being used to fuel the drive towards a police-state in America. If you think this assessment over-states the situation I invite you to investigate the White House Initiatives listed below.
Jim will help you to see where these in-roads are at play. Learn about this problem, share the information with your friends and neighbors, support your local officers, pressure your local officials to refuse the money, maintain their independence from the regulations and maintain our freedom. The law should be your friend not something you fear. Click the image above for a downloadable flyer or click here.
This lecture is a volunteer run project in need of funding to offset the expenses associated with: room rental, lodging & meals, travel, printing, advertising etc. Please support this effort through a donation or advertise your business, group, blog, book, etc in our program booklet. Our fundraising appeal letter contains all the details on supporting the program. Please email me or contact the person sharing this with you if you need to purchase tickets in advance or wish to order flyers for distribution or display.
Speech Related Downloads:
Additional Information / Related Posts:
White House Initiatives:
- Launching the Police Data Initiative
- Building Trust Between Communities and Local Police
- Building Partnerships among Law Enforcement Agencies …
- NOW IS THE TIME – whitehouse.gov
- Using Data to Transform Policing in New Orleans …
- President Obama Creates the Task Force on 21st Century Policing …
- Vice President Biden Meets with Law Enforcement Officials in Philadelphia …
- Fact Sheet Training First Responders and Schools on Active …
- Obama Administration Awards “Vets to Cops” Hiring Grants
- Supporting Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Who Keep Our Nation Safe
- Review: Federal Support for Local Law Enforcement Equipment Acquisition…
- The list goes on and on … What 21st Century Policing Means
During this year’s fabulous camp, this photo was taken during the musket training provided by “Patriot” Pastor Garrett Lear. Among others, Andrew Affleck, Junior Patriot Camper dressed in colonial uniform, fires a blank round with guidance & instruction by the good Pastor. The lesson included fundamental facts about the concept of a militia, the duty and requirements of those who served, the tools of the trade and inspirational dialog. This was an extremely popular event with the entire camp. Enjoy the video.
Monday, June 22, 2015 Presentation
KrisAnne Hall is an attorney and former prosecutor, fired after teaching the Constitution to TEA Party groups – she would not sacrifice liberty for a paycheck. She is a disabled veteran of the US Army, a Russian linguist, a mother, a pastor’s wife and a patriot. She now travels the country and teaches the Constitution and the history that gave us our founding documents. She is a dynamic speaker and she will share tremendous information and historical facts every American should know.
Watch The Presentation On The FEDERALEXPRESSION Youtube Channel.
Samuel L. Blumenfeld 1926-2015
Sam passed away Monday, June 1, 2015
A veteran of WWII, Sam was a giant in the liberty movement. He is considered by many to be the “Father of The Modern American Home School Movement.” He was instrumental in the formation of “The American Committee For France & Algeria” as well as “American Friends of Katanga“. As such, he corresponded with many heads of state.
- Obama’s Education Secretary Touts Government Boarding Schools
- Hi-Tech Entrepreneurs Seek Golden Opportunities in Education
- Teach for America Expands Influence in Latin America
- Education Malpractice
- Seattle Students Resist New Common Core Tests
- Bellingham, Wash., Adopts Full-day Kindergarten With Common Core
- “More Than a Score” Presents the Liberal Case Against Standardized Tests
- New York Public Schools to Close for Muslim Holidays
- The Push for Birth to Age Five Education
- Conservative Centers Quietly Invading U.S. Universities
- Fewer Graduates Joining Teach for America
- Vaccinations and Parental Rights
- Community Colleges: Do We Really Need Them?
- America’s Math Problem
- The Legacy of Rudolf Flesch
- Who Are the World’s Smartest Kids? Not Americans (Part 2 ) (Part 3 ) (Part 4 )
- Intensive Phonics: The Magic Bullet
- “Class Dismissed”: New Film Promotes Homeschooling
- Sight Method of Teaching Reading Causes Dyslexia
- New York City’s Educational Woes
- Fifty Years of Title 1: Has It Worked?
- Americanism: The Creed of a Free People
- Biology Professor Tells Students: Science and Religion Cannot Be Reconciled
- Yale Professor: “Don’t Send Your Kid to the Ivy League”
- The True Meaning of Independence Day
Jeb Bush’s Education Summit Promotes Common Core
- How to Take Back the Public Schools
- Readingate: The 100-Year Coverup of Educational Malpractice (Part 2) (Part 3) (Part 4) (Part 5)
- What Is Functional Illiteracy?
- How 19th Century Communists Formed a Secret Society to Promote American Public Education
- How to Eradicate Illiteracy in America
- Obama’s Secret Weapon: The Illiterate Vote
- Taking Back the Public Schools
- Education and the Election
- Why Education “Standards” Don’t Work
- The Progressive Educators’ Plan to Socialize America
John Birch Society Publications
New York Times
American Legion Magazine
N.E.A.: Trojan Horse in American Education
Why Schools Went Public
How to Tutor
The Whole Language / OBE Fraud
The Victims of Dick and Jane
Alpha-Phonics: A Primer For Beginning Readers
Homeschooling: A Parents Guide to Teaching Children
New Illiterates and How You Can Keep Your Child from Becoming One
Is Public Education Necessary?
Property in a Humane Economy
The Marlowe–Shakespeare Connection: A New Study of the Authorship Question
Crimes of the Educators: How Utopians Are Using Government Schools to Destroy America’s Children (New: With Alex Newman)
Opposing Marcus Brown for Pennsylvania Police Commissioner.
Confirmation hearing is Scheduled: June 3, 2015.
Click Image above to Download a printable pdf.
Marcus Brown Supported:
HOUSE BILL 294 / SENATE BILL 281: Firearm Safety Act of 2013 in MD
- Redefintion of “Assault Weapons including more pistols, long guns and copycat weapons.
- Persons in possession of these weapons were required to register them to lawfully maintain possession.
- A new licensing scheme for handguns. A “handgun qualification license” authorizes a person topurchase, rent, or receive a handgun.
- Requires a signed statement from the applicant, under penalty of perjury, that the applicant is not prohibited under federal or State law to possess a handgun.
- Requires proof of completion of an approved firearms safety training course.
- Reduces magazine size manufacture, sale, purchase, receipt, or transfer in the State from 20 to 10 rounds of ammunition for a firearm.
- Creates a class of restricted firearm ammunition.
- Requires the Secretary of State Police to disapprove an application for a State-regulated firearms dealer’s license if a person not qualified for a license or whose license has been revoked or suspended will participate in the management or operation of the business or holds an interest in the business.
- Requires that a licensed dealer keep records of all receipts, sales, and other dispositions of firearms affected in connection with the dealer’s business.
- The records must include the name and address of each person from whom the dealer acquires a firearm and to whom the dealer sells or disposes of a firearm and other additional information.
- There are more disqualifications under this law and many more innocuous terms.
This type of legislation (Firearm Safety Act of 2013 in MD) cannot be reconciled with our State Constitution:
The right of the citizens to bear arms in defence of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.
More Indicators That Marcus Brown is Unfit For Office:
- In addition to this, he had his buddies at the state level in MD lobby for exemptions to meet the requirements for a full pension from a job in which he served less than 15 years of service.
- He and his wife simultaneously took homestead tax exemptions in MD and PA while he rung up mileage on his state issued vehicle commuting back and forth.
- He wears the Pennsylvania State Police uniform even though he never graduated from the training schools.
Warrantless Search & Seizure:
On March 11, 2014, he was involved in a roadblock of 12 lanes of traffic on I-270 in which thousands of commuters were held against their will, forced to stay in their vehicles, forced to pop their trunks in search of fugitive bank robbers. Police of different ranks from various communities, fully armed and barking orders out to law abiding citizens, none of which were served with warrant and no probable cause existed to stop and detain a single car.
Is this how you want your family and neighbors treated? One who acts as if he is above the law should not be in a position of enforcing the law.
Vote no! Thumbs Down on Marcus Brown.
Congratulations: The nomination has been withdrawn: http://www.post-gazette.com/news/state/2015/06/08/Wolf-to-withdraw-nomination-of-acting-state-police-commissioner-Marcus-Brown-pennsylvania/stories/201506080153
For now he is still acting Commissioner. The Senate may yet vote on the nomination. This is still a little fuzzy, but it is looking good. I suggest we hit the Senate with more calls, letters and petitions.
It seems official now:
Don’t Miss KrisAnne Hall
KrisAnne Hall is an attorney and former prosecutor, fired after teaching the Constitution to TEA Party groups – she would not sacrifice liberty for a paycheck. She is a disabled veteran of the US Army, a Russian linguist, a mother, a pastor’s wife and a patriot. She now travels the country and teaches the Constitution and the history that gave us our founding documents. She is a dynamic speaker and she will share tremendous information and historical facts every American should know. Click the Image to Download the Flyer !!! or Click Here.